On, version 1, 2, 0, 4 was released for EaseUS Disk Copy 3. Below, you find comprehensive file information, instructions for simple DLL file troubleshooting, and list of free RtNicProp32.dll downloads for each available file version. Disk Copy 2.0 is a potent freeware providing sector to sector disk/partition copy regardless of your operating system, file systems and partition scheme. The sector to sector method assures you a copy 100% identity to original. EASEUS Disk Copy can be used for backup, cloning, or upgrading your original small hard drive to a new larger drive. Free easeus disk copy torrent download software at UpdateStar - Free high-speed sector to sector disk copy software for hard disk. EASEUS Disk Copy utility offers a very fast and easy way to copy all or part of a hard drive to another hard drive.
EaseUS Disk Copy Pro for Windows 10 PC/laptop – Free download EaseUS Disk Copy Pro latest official version for Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10. Now, this app is available for Windows PC users. EaseUS Disk Copy Pro is one of the most popular File Transfer and Networking apps worldwide!
The best disk clone program makes an identical copy of data!
EaseUS Disk Copy Pro is one of the most popular File Transfer and Networking alongside Explorer Pro, ExplorerMax, and Advanced IP. This app has its advantages compared to other File Transfer and Networking applications. EaseUS Disk Copy Pro is lightweight and easy to use, simple for beginners and powerful for professionals. EaseUS Disk Copy Pro application is free to download and offers easy-to-install, easy-to-use, secure, and reliable File Transfer and Networking applications.
EaseUS Disk Copy Pro is a very fast, small, compact and innovative Shareware File Transfer and Networking for Windows PC. It is designed to be uncomplicated for beginners and powerful for professionals. This app has unique and interesting features, unlike some other File Transfer and Networking apps. EaseUS Disk Copy Pro works with most Windows Operating System, including Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10.
Although there are many popular File Transfer and Networking software, most people download and install the Shareware version. However, don’t forget to update the programs periodically. You can get EaseUS Disk Copy Pro free and download its latest version for Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 PC from below.
It’s better to know the app’s technical details and to have a knowledge background about the app. Therefore, you can find out if EaseUS Disk Copy Pro will work on your Windows device or not.
|App Name:||EaseUS Disk Copy Pro|
|Version:||EaseUS Disk Copy Pro 3.5|
|Updated:||October, 11th 2019|
|Category||File Transfer and Networking|
|File Size:||47.48 MB|
|File Type:||EXE file|
|Requirement:||PC/laptop/tablet running Windows|
(Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10)
Download EaseUS Disk Copy Pro (latest version) free for Windows 10 (64-bit and 32-bit) PC/laptop/tablet. Safe Download and Install from the official link!
EaseUS Disk Copy Pro 64-bit and 32-bit download features:
- EaseUS Disk Copy Pro direct, free and safe download
- Latest version update
- Compatible with Windows 10 64-bit and 32-bit
- Download EaseUS Disk Copy Pro for your PC or laptop
EaseUS Disk Copy Pro Setup Installer
Download & install the latest offline installer version of EaseUS Disk Copy Pro for Windows PC / laptop. It works with both 32-bit & 64-bit versions of Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10.
Safety (Virus) Test:
✔ Tested and is 100% Safe to download and install on your Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 device (PC/laptop/tablet).
What is New in the EaseUS Disk Copy Pro Latest Version?
✓ Compatibilities improvement for new Windows update.
✓ Fixes bugs.
Now let’s just move to the next section to share the steps you have to follow to download EaseUS Disk Copy Pro for Windows PC. So here we go:
- Download the EaseUS Disk Copy Pro installer file from the link above.
- Save the downloaded file to your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded EaseUS Disk Copy Pro installer file.
- Now, a smart screen might appear and ask for a confirmation.
- Click “Yes” to confirm.
- Finally, follow the installation instructions until you get a confirmation notification of a successful installation process.
So those are all the processes that you have to follow to download EaseUS Disk Copy Pro for Windows PC. Then let’s go on to the next section where we will discuss EaseUS Disk Copy Pro itself. So you can understand the application and its features. So here we go:
EaseUS Disk Copy Pro is a File Transfer and Networking application like Bitvise SSH, Far Manager, and Ping Monitor from Chengdu Yiwo. It has a simple and basic user interface, and most importantly, it is free to download. EaseUS Disk Copy Pro is an efficient software that is recommended by many Windows PC users.
This application’s primary functions are comprehensive and go beyond the features offered by others that can be considered as its rivals.
- EaseUS Disk Copy Pro for PC – fast, reliable, and robust by Chengdu Yiwo.
- EaseUS Disk Copy Pro Free & Safe Download.
- EaseUS Disk Copy Pro latest version for the best experience.
- It works/compatible with almost all Windows versions, including Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10.
- Free of Cost!
- User-friendly Interface.
- Easy to Use.
- Privacy and Security!
- Lightweight and consume low resources.
- Best for File Transfer and Networking application.
- PC User’s choice!
Steps to uninstall EaseUS Disk Copy Pro in Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista
- Click the Windows Start menu.
- Locate and select the Control Panel menu, then select Programs.
- Under Programs, click the Uninstall a Program.
- Select EaseUS Disk Copy Pro and then right-click, select Uninstall/Change.
- Then click Yes to confirm the EaseUS Disk Copy Pro uninstallation process.
Steps to uninstall EaseUS Disk Copy Pro in Windows XP
- Click the Windows Start menu.
- Locate and select the Control Panel menu, then select Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select the EaseUS Disk Copy Pro and then click Remove/Uninstall.
- Then click Yes to confirm the EaseUS Disk Copy Pro uninstallation process.
Steps to uninstall EaseUS Disk Copy Pro in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000
- Click the Windows Start menu.
- Locate and select the Control Panel menu, then double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
- Select the EaseUS Disk Copy Pro and then right-click, select Uninstall/Change.
- Then click Yes to confirm the EaseUS Disk Copy Pro uninstallation process.
Isn’t EaseUS Disk Copy Pro what you were looking for? We prepared a list of alternatives below!
- Explorer Pro
- Advanced IP
- DU Meter
Explorer Pro, ExplorerMax, and Advanced IP is the strong competitor of EaseUS Disk Copy Pro. Otherwise, DU Meter and Tixati also quite good as the alternative of this software. There are also other similar apps such as Ping Monitor, Far Manager, and Bitvise SSH that also need to try if you want to find the best alternative of EaseUS Disk Copy Pro.
The EaseUS Disk Copy Pro for Windows PC is unquestionably the best File Transfer and Networking that you can find nowadays. It also is the most reliable when it comes to performance and stability. You can find that out for yourself. That is why a lot of PC users recommend this app.
Get superb and impressive experience using this EaseUS Disk Copy Pro application developed by Chengdu Yiwo. EaseUS Disk Copy Pro nowadays are already getting better each time.
If you have some questions related to this app, feel free to leave your queries in the comment section. Or you can share with us your experience when using this EaseUS Disk Copy Pro on your Windows 10 PC. And if you know other people who want to experience EaseUS Disk Copy Pro for Windows PC, you can share this article to help them. Enjoy using EaseUS Disk Copy Pro for Windows PC.
Find other interesting articles that will help you how to download Explorer Pro for Windows 10 PC, install ExplorerMax for Windows 10, Advanced IP review, or about best DU Meter alternative apps for Windows 10.
Q: What is EaseUS Disk Copy Pro for PC?
A: For more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page.
Q: How do I access the free EaseUS Disk Copy Pro download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free EaseUS Disk Copy Pro download button in the above of this page. Clicking the download button will start the installer to download EaseUS Disk Copy Pro free for a PC/laptop.
Q: Is EaseUS Disk Copy Pro free? If not, how much does it price to download this app?
A: Absolutely no cost! You can download this app from official websites for free by this website—any extra details about the license you can found on the owner’s websites.
Q: Is this EaseUS Disk Copy Pro will typically run on any Windows?
A: Yes! The EaseUS Disk Copy Pro for PC will typically work on most recent Windows operating systems, including Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 64-bit and 32-bit.
Q: What’s the importance of downloading the latest version of EaseUS Disk Copy Pro?
A: We recommend downloading the latest version of EaseUS Disk Copy Pro because it has the most recent updates, which improves the quality of the application.
Q: What’s the difference between 64-bit and 32-bit versions of EaseUS Disk Copy Pro?
A: The EaseUS Disk Copy Pro 64-bit version was specially designed for 64-bit Windows Operating Systems and performed much better on those. The EaseUS Disk Copy Pro 32-bit version was initially intended for 32-bit Windows Operating Systems, but it can also run on 64-bit Windows Operating Systems.
EaseUS Disk Copy Pro is an application that builds by Chengdu Yiwo. All trademarks, product names, company names, and logos mentioned here are their respective owners’ property. This site (autotechint.com) is not affiliated with them directly. All information about applications, programs, or games on this website has been found in open sources on the Internet.
We don’t host or store EaseUS Disk Copy Pro on our servers. Downloads are done through the Official Site. We are firmly against piracy, and we do not support any sign of piracy. If you think that the application you own the copyrights is listed on our website and want to remove it, please contact us.
We are always compliant with DMCA regulations and respect the application owners. We are happy to work with you. Please find the DMCA / Removal Request page below.
What's the Best Disk Cloning Software for Windows 10
If your hard drive has run out of disk space, exposed to disk write/read failures, or becomes too slow to boot Windows, you will request a hard drive replacement. There are a number of reasons why you might want to clone a disk or clone a hard drive. The following are four typical scenarios for disk cloning.
- Upgrade a hard drive: make upgrading from a small one to a big one, or from an old one to a new one
- Change HDD to SSD: to keep consistent with the new IT era of installing light and fast SSD on a desktop or laptop
- Create a backup image: to maintain a full and exact copy of a hard drive or a partition for future use, for example, unexpected disaster recovery
- Recover data from a damaged hard drive: to gain a way of retrieving data from a corrupted hard drive that becomes inaccessible, or not readable
- Use disk cloning software to create a bootable USB or CD/DVD drive.
To clone a hard drive means to make a 1-to-1 copy of the original drive. It's the quickest and easiest approach to replace a hard drive along with its data. By cloning a disk to a new one, you can escape from the tedious work of transferring data and programs to the new drive. Since disk cloning has so many benefits, what's the most popular disk cloning software on Windows10? EaseUS Todo Backup has its competitiveness.
Download the Best Disk Cloning Software to Clone Disk
EaseUS hard drive cloning software has a slick interface and a range of cloning options. It provides many advanced features that are not limited by time, and these advanced functions can only be found in the commercial versions of its competitors, for example:
- Support Disk/Partition Clone
- Support Operating System Clone
- Support Cloning OS to a Portable External USB
- Make cloned OS, cloned disks like HDD/SSD bootable after cloning
After downloading and installing EaseUS disk cloning software, you can begin to clone disk to disk. The cloning process is simple to follow, and you can learn it in a few seconds. However, you still need to take a close look at the several underlying points so that you can make full use of them without difficulty.
1. It's possible to clone a larger hard drive to a smaller one, for example, 512GB to 256GB, but the used space of the 512GB hard drive should be under 256GB. The rule applies to a drive partition as well.
2. As soon as you launch EaseUS Todo Backup on your computer after installation, the software will prompt you a message asking you to create an emergency disk. This is a very helpful feature in case your computer crashed and won't boot someday. You can try to boot the machine from the EaseUS Todo Backup bootable disk to perform a recovery.
3. What if you're planning OS migration from HDD to SSD? You can also ask EaseUS Todo Backup for help.
Check both video and text tutorials on how to clone HDD/SSD with EaseUS hard drive cloning software.
01.Connect A Second Hard Drive
Tools you need: a screwdriver, a Power Splitter Adapter cable, a SATA cable or an USB to SATA adapter. Make sure the target HDD/SSD is larger than the used space of the current drive.
- Connect the target disk to your computer.
- For desktop, open the mainframe with screwdriver and connect the disk to the mainboard with a SATA cable, then connect the disk's Power Splitter Adapter Cable into the power supply box.
- For laptop, you can use an USB to SATA adapter to connect the disk.
- Initialize a new HDD/SSD to MBR or GPT before you can use it (To keep the target new disk the same style as that of the current disk).
Easeus Free Disk Copy
02.Download a Disk Cloning Utility
EaseUS Todo Backup is the cloning software that integrates multiple functions, including system/disk clone, backup, restoring , and system transfer, etc. In the disk clone field, this tool stands out due to the following aspects:
- Covers as many as disk cloning demands, such as update hard drive to a larger one, clone OS, etc.
- Disk cloning has the highest success rate among all similar products on the market.
- Supports all kinds of disk types, including IDE, EIDE, SATA, ESATA, ATA, SCSI, iSCSI, USB 1.0/2.0/3.0.
- Supports cloning of basic/dynamic disks and MBR/GPT disks.
03.Get Ready with the Clone Procedures
System Clone: Choose System Clone > choose the destination disk > click Next to start. In Advanced options, you can choose the option of Create a portable Windows USB drive to clone the system to a USB drive.
Disk/Partition Clone: Choose Clone > Select the resource disk or partition > Select the target disk > Click Next to start.
04.Boot from the Clone Hard Drive
Option 1. If you want to keep both the old disk and the new disk
- Restart PC and press F2 (F8,F10, DEL...) to enter BIOS settings.
- In the Boot option, select new HDD/SSD as the new boot drive.
- Exit BIOS and restart the computer.
Option 2. If you want to only keep the new disk
- Unplug the old disk and make sure the new disk is well connected.
- Restart your computer.
- Option 2 is a better hard drive retention plan for laptops
Download Easeus Disk Copy Pro
Top 9 Free Disk Cloning Software to Clone Hard Drive
In addition to EaseUS hard drive cloning tool, there are many other disk cloning programs available. It can be a challenge to select one. To save your time, we recommend these hard drive cloning tools based on their ease of use, how powerful they are, and their overall usability and reliability.
List of the popular hard disk cloning software:
Acronis True Image
Acronis True Image (https://www.acronis.com/en-us/personal/computer-backup/) is a fast and powerful cloud disk cloning tool and imaging application. It also features advanced artificial intelligence technology and blockchain data notarization, providing real-time protection against encryption and ransomware. This high-quality disk cloning software is a great choice for personal users to back up and protect your systems. You can start the 30-day free trial.
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac systems
- Run a backup in the background while working on other tasks
- Unique cyber protection solution effectively safeguards all of your data, apps, and systems
- Multiple disk cloning and backup options: Mirror imaging, Disk cloning, and All-in-one recovery drives
Clonezilla (https://clonezilla.org/) is one of the top free disk cloning, disk imaging, data recovery program. There are three versions of Clonezilla available to download: Clonezilla Live, Clonezilla Lite Server, and Clonezilla SE. The Clonezilla SE version or server edition of the program can clone over 40 computers at the same time. It's is a great open-source disk cloning and imaging software.
- Clone disk/partition to a separate hard drive
- Support Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems
- Support multiple file system: FAT 12/16/32, ext2/3/4, NTFS, HFS+, UFS
- Provide a number of encryption options to encrypt disk images with eCryptfs or use AES 256-bit encryption
Macrium Reflect Free Edition
Macrium Reflect Free Edition (https://www.macrium.com/reflectfree) is a very popular hard drive cloning solution for both personal (especially the free version) and commercial/enterprise use. It is compatible with Windows operating system, enables you to do disk imaging and disk cloning, allows you to access images from the file manager, and creates a Linux rescue CD. You can fully restore non-booting systems with the free version, as well as schedule backups or create live images of your OS.
- Easy to use and intuitive user interface
- Clone an entire hard drive or specific partitions
- Rapid Delta Cloning increases cloning speed by copying file system deltas
- The free license also covers business use
- Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP plus Linux
- Support FAT 12/16/32, exFAT, NTFS, HFS+ and ReFS
Paragon Backup & Recovery Free
Paragon Backup & Recovery Free (https://www.paragon-software.com/free/br-free/) is a free disk cloning software that can create backups and partitions. You can use this hard drive cloning tool to back up the operating system and migrate it to a new computer. You can also choose to copy the entire hard disk or partition. Its quick recovery allows you to return to normal operations after a system problem occurs.
- Come with a wizard to assist the user in restoring backup images
- Recovery Media Builder tool enables you to create your own recovery environment
- Community Edition is available completely free for the non-commercial purpose
- Backup files, volumes, and disks entirely or pick one at a time
[email protected] Disk Image
[email protected] Disk Image (https://www.disk-image.com/index.html) is a disk cloning and imaging tool for Windows that can be used to make an exact copy of any PC disk. The disk images may be used for backups, PC upgrades, or disk duplication purposes. It is compatible with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012, Server 2016, Linux, FreeBSD, and Solaris.
The free version of this hard drive cloning program allows you to create and restore disk images, compress images, and mount images as virtual drives.
- Support storage devices including HDD, SDD, USB, CD, DVD, Blu-ray, and more
- Variable disk copy utilities: Disk to Image, Image to Disk, Create Raw Image, verify Image, Copy Disk to Disk, Clone Disk, Mount Image, etc.
- Provide three image compression options: fast, normal, and high
- Mount images as virtual drives
Easeus Disk Copy Torrent
Iperius Backup (https://www.iperiusbackup.com/index.aspx) is a complete Windows utility for data backup and hard disk cloning. The software supports cloud services such as Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Azure Storage, and more. Cloud backups are secured with AES 256-bit encryption to ensure your data is safe.
Iperius Backup is a top HDD or SSD disk cloning and imaging tool for enterprise users that enables you to perform files, databases or VMs backup.
- Support incremental backup and synchronization
- Support hard disk cloning, P2V, recovery drive creation
- Backup databases including Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, and MariaDB
- Backup to NAS, USB drives, FTP, Cloud, S3
- Free to trial
Symantec Ghost Solution Suite
Symantec Ghost Solution Suite (https://www.broadcom.com/products/cyber-security/endpoint/management/ghost-solutions-suite) is one of the top hard disk imaging software that enables you to copy hard drive on Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. This hard drive cloning tool provides full solutions for imaging and deploying desktops, laptops, tablets, and servers.
- Web-based user interface outfitted with wizards
- Migrate OS from HDD to SSD
- Compatible with various operating systems, including Windows, Mac, and Linux
DriveImage XML (https://www.runtime.org/driveimage-xml.htm) is an easy to use and reliable program for imaging and backing up disk and partitions. It provides two versions: Private Edition allows users to use without charge and Commercial Edition for commercial use. This disk copy tool enables you to create safe 'hot images' from drives in use. Images are stored in XML files, allowing you to process them with 3rd party tools.
- Clone directly from disk to disk, from drive to drive
- Schedule automatic backups
- Support Windows XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Backup, image and restore drives formatted with FAT 12, 16, 32, and NTFS
O&O Disk Image
O&O Disk Image (https://www.oo-software.com/en/diskimage-backup-your-data) is a comprehensive disk management software with full features, including disk cloning, imaging, and remote scripting for Windows 7+ operating systems. With this hard drive cloning tool, you can back up an entire computer or single files whenever you want – even while the computer is being used. O&O DiskImage lets you carry out a system restore onto a computer whose hardware is different from the original machine.
- Easy to use and highly customizable
- Support Incremental and differential backups
- Support SSD drives and the latest UEFI System
- Clone the entire hard disk and restore even to a system with different machines
The Final Word
When it comes to the suggestion of the best disk cloning software for Windows 10, we put EaseUS Todo Backup on the top list in terms of its ease of use, capability, smooth cloning experience, and system clone feature, which you can never enjoy in other third-party utilities.
Download EaseUS disk clone software now and spend the least effort to copy and clone a hard drive. EaseUS hard drive cloning software is just what you need to copy the exact data content of one hard drive to another, file-by-file and sector-by-sector. No data loss or system boot errors will ever happen.
Furthermore, it's a versatile data backup and recovery program for Windows computers, Windows-compatible storage devices (external hard drives, flash drives, memory cards, etc.), and network drives. Let this video introduction give you a quick glimpse at what EaseUS Todo Backup is meant to help you with the daily computer safety and facility.
Easeus Disk Copy Trial Version
Frequently Asked Questions About Free Disk Cloning Software
The following are the top topics related to free disk cloning software and how to clone a disk. Check the brief answers to these problems.
Does Windows 10 have cloning software?
Windows 10 doesn't come with hard drive cloning software. For cloning software for Windows 10, try EaseUS Todo Backup. It is a tool for cloning a hard drive. You can use this tool to make full copies, upgrade HDD to SSD, and replace the old disk without any data loss.
How do I clone my OS to SSD?
You can use the best disk cloning software - Ease Todo Backup to clone Windows 10 to a smaller SSD with the steps below.
Step 1. Connect the new SSD to your PC. Run EaseUS Todo Backup for Windows 10 Clone.
Step 2. Select 'System Clone'. Choose the new SSD as your target disk for saving the cloned Windows 10 system.
Step 3. Then click 'Proceed' to start cloning Windows 10 to HDD/SSD now.
After this, insert your new SSD into your computer and reboot the PC, change the boot order to set computer boot from new SSD with cloned Windows 10 system:
- Restart PC and press F2 or F8 to enter BIOS settings.
- In the Boot option, select the new SSD as the new boot drive and save all the changes.
- Exit BIOS and restart the computer, you should be able to see Windows 10 running on your new SSD without any problems.
What's the best free disk cloning software?
There are many excellent disk cloning software that enables you to clone a disk easily:
Top free disk cloning software of 2022: