- What's new in Pentaho 9.1
- The Pentaho 9.1 Enterprise Edition delivers a variety of features and enhancements, including access to Google DataProc and Lumada Data Catalog in PDI, along with the Pentaho Upgrade Installer. Pentaho 9.1 also continues to enhance the Pentaho platform experience by introducing new features and improvements.
- Pentaho products are a comprehensive platform used to access, integrate, manipulate, visualize, and analyze your data. Whether data is stored in a flat file, relational database, Hadoop cluster, NoSQL database, analytic database, social media streams, operational stores, or in the cloud, Pentaho products can help you discover, analyze, and visualize data to find the answers you need, even if you have no coding experience. Advanced users with programming experience can use our extensive API to customize reports, queries, transformations to extend functionality.
- Setting up Pentaho products includes installation, configuration, administration, and if necessary, upgrading to a current version of Pentaho. In addition, we provide a list of the various components and technical requirements necessary for installing Pentaho.
- Work with data
- You can refine your Pentaho relational metadata and multidimensional Mondrian data models. You can also learn how to work with big data.
- Developer center
- Integrate and customize Pentaho products, as well as perform highly advanced tasks. These sections are best used by software engineers who are very familiar with programming concepts and have extensive programming experience.
Integration Designer 9.1 2 Download
Sep 14, 2021 Version 9. Revamped look: Q-SYS Designer Software v9.2.0 offers a fresh new look, including revamped menus along with updated fonts and colors. Themes (Beta): Switch between standard ‘Light’ theme, and new ‘Dark’, which offers a modern look that can be useful for working in low-light conditions. Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 19:14:41 +0100. Product: Pentaho Business Analytics / Pentaho Business Server Vendor / Manufacturer: Hitachi Affected Version (s): 9.1 Vulnerability Type: Remote Code Execution through Pentaho Report Bundles Solution Status: Fix Released on public GitHub repository Manufacturer Notification: 8th February 2021 Solution.