Download Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 all packages Offline installer .NET Framework 1.1 .NET Framework 2.0 .NET Framework 3.5 .NET Framework 4.0 .NET Framework 4.5.x .NET Framework 4.6.x .NET Framework 4.7.x .NET Framework 4.8
Download.NET Framework 2.0 Software Development Kit (SDK) (x64) for Windows to offer tools, documentations, and samples for building and testing.NET Framework applications. Here, select the.NET Framework 3.5 (includes.NET 2.0 and 3.0) and click OK. Click on the option to download the necessary.NET Framework installation files from Windows Update. Downloading and installing the.NET Framework will continue and after restarting the computer, you will now be ready to install the “old-application”. Download Microsoft.NET Framework 2.0 all packages Offline installer. The.NET Framework version 2.0 (x64) improves scalability and performance with improved caching, application deployment and updating with ClickOnce, support for the broadest array of browsers and devices with ASP.NET 2.0 controls and services and 64-bit support. Download the latest from Windows, Windows Apps, Office, Xbox, Skype, Windows 10, Lumia phone, Edge & Internet Explorer, Dev Tools & more.
- Windows Installer 3.0 is required. Windows Installer 3.1 or later is recommended.
- IE 5.01 or later: You must also be running Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.01 or later for all installations of the .NET Framework.
- 64-bit support: 64-bit CPU support requires the latest 64-bit version of either Windows XP Professional Windows Server 2003. This framework is designed for the supported 64-bit Operating System. It contains both the 64-bit and 32-bit runtime in one convenient setup. For 32-bit operating systems, please click the related resource link for the 32-bit framework download page.
- Disk Space Requirements: 280 MB (x86), 610 MB (x64)
Server Installation Requirements
Note: If you have installed previous pre-release versions of .NET Framework v2.0, such as Beta 1, Beta 2 or Community Technical Preview (CTP) builds, then you must uninstall these versions via Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel before installing this final release version.
Most users will perform a typical installation and can ignore these requirements. If you are unsure which type of installation to perform, meet only the typical installation requirements.
All .NET Framework
Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.x all packages Offline installer
Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 all packages Offline installer
- Dashboard themes don't appear.
- Avatars are missing.
- The Kinect sensor doesn't work (flashing green or red sensor light).
If you cannot connect your Xbox 360 console to the Internet, you can copy the console update from your computer to a USB flash drive and then install it on the console.
The USB flash drive must use the FAT32 file system. For information about how to format a USB flash drive, see the “Format a USB flash drive” section of Xbox 360 USB flash drive support.
- Plug your USB flash drive into a USB port on your computer.
- Download the update file.
- Click Save to save the console update .zip file on your computer.
- Unzip the file. If you are using Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7, double-click the .zip file to unzip it.
- Copy the contents of the .zip file to the root directory of your USB flash drive (for example, E:). Do not copy the contents to another folder on the USB flash drive (for example, E:Files).
- Unplug the USB flash drive from your computer.
- Plug the flash drive into a USB port on your Xbox 360 console.
- Restart the console.
- When the console restarts, the installation program starts automatically. Select Yes when you are prompted to update the new console software.
About Gaming Console Firmware:
Upgrading the firmware version on your gaming console might enhance the unit's overall performance and stability, include workarounds for various issues, and improve different features (or add support for new ones).
In addition to that, if you have updated the firmware and it either faulty or has caused a drop in the overall performance of the device, applying a previous version is handy as regards recovering the console's functionality. On the downside, downgrading the firmware isn't always possible.
When it comes to applying a certain firmware, as this process is not without risks most of the times, it is recommended that this task be initiated by a power user in a steady power environment, such as the one provided by a UPS unit. However, the installation can also be performed by a regular user at their own risk.
As for the installation method, given the large variety of gaming consoles and the various ways for applying a firmware, before even considering an upgrade or a downgrade, it's best that you carefully read and understand the installation steps, and initiate the process only once you have familiarized yourself with the update method.
That being said, if you have duly considered all these aspects, either click on the download button to get the present release, or check with our website as often as possible to find out first when the firmware that you desire is available.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Net Framework 2.0 And 3.0
.net Runtime Version 2.0 Download
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- OS Independent
- file size:
- 110.7 MB
- Gaming Consoles