Horizon Client 5.2 for Windows 10 UWP 17 September 2019
These release notes include the following topics:
VMware Horizon Client for Windows. File size: 249.27 MB. Information about MD5 checksums, and SHA1 checksums and SHA256 checksums. Download and install VMware Horizon Client 5.2, get it from. Download and install new F5 Big-IP Edge Client from. 0 b/s Outbound Tr 20 Kb/s n nect.
VMware Horizon Client for Windows 10 UWP makes it easy to access your remote desktops and published applications for the best possible user experience on the Local Area Network (LAN) or across a Wide Area Network (WAN).
- Work the way you want to - Use your Windows 10 tablet or smartphone to work on a remote desktop or published application from any location. Support for the VMware Blast display protocol means that your remote desktops and published applications are fast and responsive, regardless of where you are.
- Simple connectivity - Horizon Client is tightly integrated with Horizon 6 and Horizon 7 for simple setup and connectivity.
- Multitasking - Switch between Horizon Client and other apps without losing a remote desktop or published application connection.
- Continuum for Windows 10 Mobile support - Use a Microsoft Display dock to connect your Windows 10 smartphone to an external display and mouse and use Horizon Client just as you would use it on a desktop PC.
- Secure from any location - At your desk or away from the office, your data is always secure. Access your remote desktop or published application over Wi-Fi or 3G. Your remote desktop or published application is delivered securely to you wherever you are. Enhanced certificate checking is performed on the client device. Horizon Client supports RSA SecurID and RADIUS authentication.
What's New in This Release
- Real-Time Audio-Video support
With the Real-Time Audio-Video feature, you can use the local client system's webcam or microphone in a remote desktop or published application. See Using the Real-Time Audio-Video Feature for Webcams and Microphones.
The user interface and documentation for Horizon Client for Windows 10 UWP are available in English, Japanese, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Spanish.
Vmware Horizon Client 5.2 0 Download Full
Before You Begin
Vmware Horizon Client 5.2 0 Download Free
- For the Windows 10 operating systems that this release of Horizon Client for Windows 10 UWP supports, see 'System Requirements' in the VMware Horizon Client for Windows 10 UWP Installation and Setup Guide document.
- Horizon Client for Windows 10 UWP is supported with the latest maintenance release of Horizon 6 version 6.2.x and later.
- To install Horizon Client for Windows 10 UWP, open the Microsoft Store app on your device, search for the VMware Horizon Client app, and click Install or Free to download the app to your device.
- For complete installation and configuration information, see the VMware Horizon Client for Windows 10 UWP Installation and Setup Guide document.
You must use two fingers to scroll a browser or document in a Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2016 remote desktop when the Local Zoom feature is enabled in Horizon Client settings.
You cannot type Polish-accented characters by pressing the right Alt key (AltGr key) in Continuum mode. Pressing the right Alt key in Continuum mode is recognized as pressing the left Alt key and activates the menu.
Workaround: Use this key combination for AltGr+<key>:
- Press and hold AltGr.
- Press and release Ctrl.
- Press and release <key>.
- Release AltGr.
Long-pressing the Ctrl and Shift keys and then selecting multiple files does not work.
When the Session Types setting for a Windows 10 remote desktop poolis set to Desktop and Application, if a userfirst starts a Windows 10 published application session in the pool, and next starts a Windows 10 remote desktop session in that pool, the remote desktop session fails to start.
When you connect to a remote desktop and use the Real-Time Audio-Video feature to use an online conferencing application, and then switch Horizon Client to the background, the application is disconnected when you switch back to Horizon Client.
Workaround: Restart the online conferencing application in the remote desktop.